Chartley Glass To Ground Greenhouses
- The Standard Chartley Our original glass to ground cedar greenhouse fitted with a fully vented ridge. Also included is our maintenance free roof available in a choice of colors and adjustable height staging. The Chartley comes in a range of sizes and colour stains.Scroll down for more detail
- The Ultimate Chartley NEW FOR 2018: All the features of our traditional Chartley greenhouse, but with our maintenance free roof system applied to the greenhouse timber uprights to create a truly maintenance free timber greenhouse.Ultimate Chartley Page
This is our BUSY PERIOD so order now to get your Greenhouse as soon as possible or a date at your own convenience. We Guarantee to BEAT any like for like quote on this Greenhouse!
6ft x 8ft Chartley cedar greenhouse delivered and installed for £2595 inc Vat
6ft x 10ft Chartley cedar greenhouse delivered and installed for £2995 inc Vat
10ft x 16ft Chartley cedar greenhouse delivered and installed for £5195 inc Vat
All Chartley cedar greenhouses come as standard with variable height staging
Our new range of CHARTLEY cedar greenhouse with its unique fully vented ridge – designed to withstand strong winds. It attaches directly to the greenhouse ridge.
The Chartley is probably one of the best cedar greenhouses available on the UK market. Created due to demand from our customers’ needs for a high Quality greenhouse without the expense of a bespoke product.
The Chartley comes in a range of standard sizes, with eaves height of 6ft, it is the tallest standard greenhouse on the market. Glass to ground and with a fully vented ridge unique to the Chartley range of greenhouses. (Cedar panels and eaves height adjustment are not an available option, please see BROMLEY greenhouse for these extras).
The framework is constructed entirely from western red cedar and glazed with 4mm toughened safety glass. Automated roof vents allow ventilation around the greenhouse to keep it cool in the summer. When you need growth from ground level this is the ideal cedar greenhouse for you, a heavy duty and strong structure.
A quality product at an affordable, sensible price. Proven to be another popular choice, for you the gardener, from our ever growing range of Woodpecker greenhouses.
The Chartley Cedar Wooden Greenhouse
HAND MADE IN THE UK Take a look at our Staffordshire workshops!
- 100% Western Red Cedar construction (Grade 2 Clear & Better)
- WINDOW SECTION – STRONG 2″ x 2″ (44mm x 44mm)
- ROOF SECTION – STRONGEST on the market 2″ x 3″ (44mm x 69mm)
- GLASS TO GROUND
- ALUMINIUM RIDGE
- ORNATE CRESTING
- ALUMINIUM ROOF CAPPING – YES (choice of colours)
- ALUMINIUM BASE: YES
- EAVES HEIGHT – 6ft (1830mm) THE TALLEST STANDARD GREENHOUSE
- FULL SHEET GLAZING – 4mm English toughened safety glass (British Standard 6206 – Class A) as standard
- GUTTERING AND DOWNPIPES – 100mm wide
- DOOR SIZE -32″ (800mm) x 6ft 3″ with black antique hinges and locking handle
- LOUVRE VENT- ONE FREE WITH EVERY ORDER
- STAGING AND HIGH LEVEL SHELF DOWN ONE SIDE
- DELIVERY & INSTALLATION – YES INCLUDED ANYWHERE IN MAINLAND UK
An interactive picture showing the features of a Chartley greenhouse
Click on the white dots for more information
Maintenance free roof system
Fully vented ridge with bayliss roof auto vents
Two tier variable height Cedar Staging along one side
Our New Maintenance Free Upgrade Option
- Although Cedar Wood is very durable due to it’s natural oils, and generally requires staining only once every 3-4 years, we offer our complete aluminum capping upgrade which protects all the vulnerable timber aspects and provides a truly maintenance free building for those who wish to avoid long-term greenhouse maintenance.The optional maintenance free upgrade increases the coverage of aluminium capping to include the sides and gables of the greenhouse.The cost of the Upgrade is approx 15% of the price of the building Click for more details
Maintenance Free Roofing System Fitted as Standard
•Available in a range of colours the capping system is designed unique to Woodpecker timber greenhouses- the implementation of the capping system is discreet and engineered to fit properly and protect the timber rafters, ridges and roof gable joinery.
Please click for a comprehensive list of Greenhouse Optional Extras
Chartley Cedar Greenhouse Price List 2019 – Up to 10% off
|6ft Wide||8ft Wide||10ft Wide||12ft Wide|
|6ft x 4ft = £2265 £2095||8ft x 6ft = £2950 £2595||10ft x 8ft = £3975 £3695||12ft x 10ft = £5495 £5095|
|6ft x 6ft = £2585 £2395||8ft x 8ft = £3350 £2995||10ft x 10ft = £4575 £4195||12ft x 12ft = £5995 £5495|
|6ft x 8ft = £2775 £2595||8ft x 10ft = £3725 £3395||10ft x 12ft = £4865 £4595||12ft x 14ft = £6595 £6195|
|6ft x 10ft = £3145 £2895||8ft x 12ft = £4695 £4095||10ft x 14ft = £5550 £4995||12ft x 16ft = £7395 £6795|
|6ft x 12ft = £3645 £3295||8ft x 14ft = £4925 £4295||10ft x 16ft = £5825 £5195||12ft x 18ft = £7895 £7195|
|6ft x 14ft = £3875 £3595||8ft x 16ft = £5295 £4695||10ft x 18ft = £6185 £5595||12ft x 20ft = £8295 £7595|
|6ft x 16ft = £4225 £3895||8ft x 18ft = £5785 £5195||10ft x 20ft = £6635 £6095||12ft x 22ft = £8795 £8195|
|6ft x 18ft = £4495 £4195||8ft x 20ft = £5925 £5495||10ft x 22ft = £7145 £6495||12ft x 24ft = £9295 £8695|
|6ft x 20ft = £4855 £4595||8ft x 22ft = £6295 £5895||10ft x 24ft = £7495 £6895||12ft x 26ft = £9895 £9195|
|6ft x 22ft = £5295 £4995||8ft x 24ft = £6850 £6495||10ft x 26ft = £7895 £7195||12ft x 28ft = £10595 £9795|
|6ft x 24ft = £5825 £5195||8ft x 26ft = £7295 £6795||10ft x 28ft = £8272 £7495||12ft x 30ft = £10995 £10195|
Prices above are inclusive of 20% VAT, DELIVERY and INSTALLATION in mainland UK
CHARTLEY BASE SPECIFICATION
|Greenhouse Size||6ft Wide||8ft Wide||10ft Wide||12ft Wide|
For more information about Greenhouse bases and preparation, please visit our Greenhouse Base Tips page.
STATED BELOW – OUTSIDE MEASUREMENT OF OUR GABLE ENDS
|Greenhouse Size||6ft Wide||8ft Wide||10ft Wide||12ft Wide|
Sales & Helpline 01889 562610 – 7 Days a week
OR fill in our brochure request form on our “contact us” page