Greenhouses With Porches
10ft x 18ft Bespoke Cedar Kingsbury Greenhouse with 7ft x 3ft Porch including aluminium capping and four roof vents. This design also incorporates 12″ wide window panes and 40 degree pitch similar to the Woodpecker Kingsbury Design. Cost-£11,695
Written quotations available on request.
10ft x 18ft Bespoke Kingsbury Greenhouse with 5ft x 2ft Protruding Porch including aluminium and four roof vents. Cost £10,995 delivered and installed. Excludes Coldframes
12ft x 36ft Bespoke Kingsbury with protruding porch 4ftx12ft including aluminium capping. Cost £22,995 delivered and installed.
HAND MADE IN THE UK Take a look at our Staffordshire workshops!
- Any size and style of building is possible
- Built to your exact specification (your old wall sizes)
- Choice of freestanding, 3/4 span or lean-to or anything you can imagine
- We can modify our buildings to meet listed building status or special planning regulations
- Just let us know what your dream is and we do the rest for you
- Written quotations available on request!
Sales & Helpline 01889 562610 – 7 Days a week
Three Quater spans built upon walls with custom sizes, or exceeding the sizes above are priced upon quotation.
This is our BUSY PERIOD so order now to get your Greenhouse as soon as possible or a date to suit your convenience.
8ft x 20ft Bespoke Lean-to Cedar Greenhouse with 2ft Porch including aluminium capping . This design also incorporates extra wide roof vents. Cost-£9,995
9ft x 20ft Bespoke Three Quarter Span Cedar Greenhouse with 2ft Porch including Aluminium Capping
WE CAN DESIGN AND MANUFACTURE ANY SHAPE OR SIZE GREENHOUSE!!
Sales & Helpline 01889 562610 – 7 Days a week
Optional Extras To Consider
- Maintenance Free RoofMaintenance Free –No maintenance, or bi-annual preservative treatment is required on the roof timbers of the greenhouse. Increase Greenhouse Lifetime- No rafter or ridge timber exposed on the roof of the greenhouse . Woodpecker Joinery’s unique greenhouse roof capping system, unlike any other greenhouse manufacturer. The system has been designed to perform up to a standard suitable for installation on Conservatory roofs, and to the capacity of securing double glazed glazing units. The design has been specially developed to incorporate a ridge to vent anchoring system which leaves no timber exposed and no requirement for silicones or sealants on the roof, which have limited lifetimes. Once more, as the capping system is designed unique to Woodpecker greenhouses- the implementation of the capping system is discreet and engineered to fit properly with our timber rafters, ridges and roof gable joinery.More information
- Louvres and Side WindowsVisit our greenhouse modification pageCasement Windows and Louvres aid ventilation in a greenhouse and can be perticuarly useful in the summer to prevent a greenhouse from over heating. Asthetically the casement window is the best choice of additional greenhouse ventilation, however the louvre vent can be more effective. Five Blade Auto Vent £95 each Casement window with black antique stay and hinges £95 each
- Door HardwareBrass door hardware can be offered as an alternative to our standard antique black hardware. The hardware is manufactured by Kirkpatrick in the UK, and due to the advantages of brass alloys, benifits from an enchanced lifetime- perfect for exterior use. Per Single Door £100 each Per Double Door £175 each Per Casement window £55 each
- Steel or Aluminium Gutter UpgradeVisit our Gutter upgrade pageAs an optional upgrade we offer both the Lindab Steel gutter system and the Alutec Aluminium rain water systems. Both systems come with an extended gaurentee and offered in a range of colours. A cost estimator is available on our Gutter Upgrade page
- BlindsWoodpecker Joinery now offer Bespoke Greenhouse Blinds –
- Interior fitting to avoid dirt and weather exposure
- Custom made bespoke blinds to fit any size and shape of greenhouse.
- ‘Slow-rise’ modular design with addiotnal spring tensioning feature. When closed down, these blinds can be released and will rise independently with minimal effort.
- Blinds are ready to use after snapping them in place into pre-fitted steel brackets.(Also supplied)
- WaterbuttsVisit our Waterbutt pageSave your rainwater discretely and conveniently! Our popular Contemporary Cedar Water butt has the beauty of Western Red Cedar wood and the durability of plastic. making it ideal for the modern eco-friendly gardener. Handmade, it comes with a brass tap near the base and lift-off lid, the inside has a specially moulded durable HDPE liner to prevent leaks. The cedar butt is available in a 65 gallons & 130 gallon capacity options
- Shed ComboVisit our Shed Combo pageWoodpecker Joinery has been including shed elements within our customers’ cedar greenhouses for many years. Each shed and greenhouse combination is designed to our customers’ exact specification. This ensures the most practical use of space available in the garden for both storage and growing. The addition of a shed can be made to any of our buildings.
For more information about Greenhouse Bases and Preperation, please visit our Greenhouse Base Tips page.