12ft x 24ft bespoke Lean-to greenhouse with maintenance free roof. Installed and delivered for £9,995 inc vat
If you have a location available on your house or garden wall, this could be an ideal home for a lean-to greenhouse.Dwarf wall, cedar panels or glass to ground – the choice is yours. Each building is created individually to your unique requirements.
Constructed entirely from Western Red Cedar and using 4mm English toughened safety glass.We do not have a standard ridge or eaves height, we make every building to your individual location requirements
Bespoke Cedar Wooden Greenhouses
HAND MADE IN THE UK Take a look at our Staffordshire workshops!
- Any size and style of building is possible
- Built to your exact specification (your old wall sizes)
- Choice of freestanding or built upon a dwarf wall
- We can modify our buildings to meet listed building status or special planning regulations
- Just let us know what your dream is and we do the rest for you
- Written quotations available on request!
Lean-to Price Calculator
Quote includes Roof vents with mk7 bayliss, 4mm safety glass, single door in gable, black guttering
includes VAT, delivery and installation. All we ask for is a Lead line at Ridge point.
*Please note that this calculator is used to give an indication of price, however the final price depends on site and specification.
Bespoke freestanding lean-to greenhouse at BBC Gardeners World Show NEC exhibition
The above 10ft x 16ft lean-to greenhouse has 16″ wide panes of glass, aluminium capping and painted white all for a cost of £9695 delivered and installed in Elgin, Scotland
The above 10ft x 34ft lean-to greenhouse was delivered and installed in Walkerburn Nr. Peebles (Scotland) for an approx. price of £13,495 inc. vat (price included 4mm English toughened safety glass, aluminium capping, eight auto roof vents and guttering etc.
The above 8ft x 12ft lean-to greenhouse was installed for approx £4595 inc.vat and maintenance free roof(Prices do not include dwarf walls)
The above 6ft x 8ft lean-to greenhouse was installed for £2995 inc vat (London)
The above 7ft x 10ft lean-to greenhouse was installed for approx £3995 inc.vat (Prices do not include dwarf walls or coldframes)
The above 6ft x 10ft lean-to greenhouse was installed for approx £2995 inc.vat
Coldframe tops 6ft x 3ft installed for £225 inc.vat
The above 8ft x 12ft cedar lean-to greenhouse was installed for £4595inc. vat with maintenance free roof (Cumbria)
8ft x 25ft Bespoke lean-to cedar greenhouse and potting shed. Designed to fit ‘L’ shaped foundation and walls.
Delivered and Installed for £16,495 (includes aluminium capping, slate potting shed roof)
13ft x 33ft Bespoke greenhouse lean to – approx cost £13,495 inc vat
A 10ft x 70ft lean to Cedar Greenhouse – approx cost £35,995
WE CAN DESIGN AND MANUFACTURE ANY SHAPE OR SIZE GREENHOUSE!!
Sales & Helpline 01889 562610 – 7 Days a week
This is our BUSY PERIOD so order now to get your Greenhouse as soon as possible or a date to suit your convenience.
Optional Extras To Consider
- Maintenance Free RoofMaintenance Free –No maintenance, or bi-annual preservative treatment is required on the roof timbers of the greenhouse. Increase Greenhouse Lifetime- No rafter or ridge timber exposed on the roof of the greenhouse . Woodpecker Joinery’s unique greenhouse roof capping system, unlike any other greenhouse manufacturer. The system has been designed to perform up to a standard suitable for installation on Conservatory roofs, and to the capacity of securing double glazed glazing units. The design has been specially developed to incorporate a ridge to vent anchoring system which leaves no timber exposed and no requirement for silicones or sealants on the roof, which have limited lifetimes. Once more, as the capping system is designed unique to Woodpecker greenhouses- the implementation of the capping system is discreet and engineered to fit properly with our timber rafters, ridges and roof gable joinery.More information
- Louvres and Side WindowsVisit our greenhouse modification pageCasement Windows and Louvres aid ventilation in a greenhouse and can be perticuarly useful in the summer to prevent a greenhouse from over heating. Asthetically the casement window is the best choice of additional greenhouse ventilation, however the louvre vent can be more effective. Five Blade Auto Vent £95 each Casement window with black antique stay and hinges £95 each
- Door HardwareBrass door hardware can be offered as an alternative to our standard antique black hardware. The hardware is manufactured by Kirkpatrick in the UK, and due to the advantages of brass alloys, benifits from an enchanced lifetime- perfect for exterior use. Per Single Door £100 each Per Double Door £175 each Per Casement window £55 each
- Steel or Aluminium Gutter UpgradeVisit our Gutter upgrade pageAs an optional upgrade we offer both the Lindab Steel gutter system and the Alutec Aluminium rain water systems. Both systems come with an extended gaurentee and offered in a range of colours. A cost estimator is available on our Gutter Upgrade page
- BlindsWoodpecker Joinery now offer Bespoke Greenhouse Blinds –
- Interior fitting to avoid dirt and weather exposure
- Custom made bespoke blinds to fit any size and shape of greenhouse.
- ‘Slow-rise’ modular design with addiotnal spring tensioning feature. When closed down, these blinds can be released and will rise independently with minimal effort.
- Blinds are ready to use after snapping them in place into pre-fitted steel brackets.(Also supplied)
- WaterbuttsVisit our Waterbutt pageSave your rainwater discretely and conveniently! Our popular Contemporary Cedar Water butt has the beauty of Western Red Cedar wood and the durability of plastic. making it ideal for the modern eco-friendly gardener. Handmade, it comes with a brass tap near the base and lift-off lid, the inside has a specially moulded durable HDPE liner to prevent leaks. The cedar butt is available in a 65 gallons & 130 gallon capacity options
- Shed ComboVisit our Shed Combo pageWoodpecker Joinery has been including shed elements within our customers’ cedar greenhouses for many years. Each shed and greenhouse combination is designed to our customers’ exact specification. This ensures the most practical use of space available in the garden for both storage and growing. The addition of a shed can be made to any of our buildings.
RECOMMENDED EXTERNAL DIMENSIONS FOR NEW BUILD DWARF WALLS
For more information about Greenhouse Bases and Preparation, please visit our Greenhouse Base Tips page.
The lean-to greenhouses that woodpecker joinery manufactures are dedicated and are a tribute the loving memory of Joseph David Griffiths. A much-loved family member and wonderful person who was a valued member of our Woodpecker team. Joe died tragically on 25th December 2004. He was only 19 years of age.