The Vandenburg Greenhouse
The Vandenburg Greenhouse is an impressive and unique building, elegantly crafted from Western Red Cedar (Thuja Plicata). This collection of greenhouses has the space and style of the Edwardian glasshouse combining beauty with functionality. It is the perfect enhancement to a fine English garden; a structure that will bring pleasure and at the same time offer an exceptional gardening experience. Ideal for cultivation and growing. All individually hand crafted and engineered by our fine team of highly skilled craftsmen using age old mortice and tennon jointing. Tailor made to your own required size, lean-to or freestanding – the choice is yours.
All glazing is toughened English safety glass, firmly secured with our aluminium capping for a maintenance free roof against a gasket, with seals on the underside of the glazing achieving high storm and windproof standards.
HAND MADE IN THE UK Take a look at our Staffordshire workshops!
- 100% WESTERN RED CEDAR CONSTRUCTION (Grade 2 Clear & Better)
- CEDAR PANELS TO STAGING HEIGHT – YES no extra cost
- WINDOW SECTION – A STRONG 2″ x 3″(44mm x 64mm)
- ROOF SECTION A VERY STRONG 2″ x 4″ (44mm x 94mm)
- GLASS TO GROUND, CEDAR PANELS OR COMBINATION your choice (no extra cost!)
- EAVES HEIGHT 6ft 9″ / 2050mm
- FULL SHEET GLAZING – 22″ WIDE 4mm English toughened safety glass (BS 6206 – Class A)
- Maintenance Free Roof System Fitted as standard
- DOOR SIZE – 32″ (800mm) x 6ft 3″ with black antique hinges and locking handle
- ALUMINIUM RIDGE – YES as standard
- ORNATE CRESTING – YES as standard
- LARGE 4″ GUTTERING AND DOWNPIPE- YES as standard on both sides
- DELIVERED AND INSTALLED ONTO YOUR FLAT BASE – YES anywhere in mainland U.K.
Prices above are inclusive of 20% VAT, DELIVERY and INSTALLATION in mainland UK
Sales & Helpline 01889 562610 – 7 Days a week
This is our BUSY PERIOD so order now to get your Greenhouse as soon as possible or a date to suit your convenience.