Bespoke Greenhouses For Dwarf Walls
ONE OF OUR MORE INTERESTING GREENHOUSES THAT WAS MADE FOR THE BBC GARDENERS WORLD SHOW For more examples of our Bespoke Lean-to Greenhouses please visit our Lean-to Page
Our team at Woodpecker Joinery proudly brings our Bespoke range of Greenhouses to you. Take a look at our Staffordshire workshop where we manufacture each cedar greenhouse by hand, to order. We can build anything to complement your surroundings and make your gardening dreams come true, giving you everything you have ever wanted from a wooden greenhouse. Our dedicated design team uses the latest CAD drawing and 3D modeling packages to enable us to push the boundaries and create our unique bespoke buildings. We are also able to produce drawings for planning purposes and provide any technical advice you may need, to make purchasing a greenhouse as easy and straightforward as possible. A single member of our dedicated design team would be allocated to your greenhouse project from your initial enquiry through to completion. This means you only require one point of contact removing any stresses of planning, design, manufacture or installation. Find out more about our greenhouse design team. If you want something out of the ordinary, intricate or something you perhaps thought was not possible – we have the perfect solution.
Bespoke Cedar Wooden Greenhouses
HAND MADE IN THE UK Take a look at our Staffordshire workshops!
- Any size and style of building is possible
- Built to your exact specification (your old wall sizes)
- Choice of freestanding, 3/4 span or lean-to or anything you can imagine
- We can modify our buildings to meet listed building status or special planning regulations
- Just let us know what your dream is and we do the rest for you
- Written quotations available on request!
The above cedar greenhouse is 10ft x 20ft fitted with side door, aluminium capping, 4mm toughened safety glass, four louvre vents, nine roof vents and guttering at a cost of £6800 inc VAT, delivery and installation
This Bespoke cedar greenhouse was built on the customers’ new dwarf wall (10ft x 12ft) approx. cost £5145. Visit our White Painted page
Bespoke cedar timber greenhouse was built on a new dwarf wall (12ft x 32ft) approx. cost £10434 including our maintenance free roofing system with a green finish.
A bespoke cedar greenhouse built on an existing dwarf wall size 10ft x 18ft approx. Cost was £5670 (delivered and installed) with 4mm toughened glass and aluminium capping for a maintenance-free roof.
The above cedar greenhouse is 10ft x 16ft Kingsbromley Design, aluminium capping, safety glass and guttering at a cost of £7450 inc VAT, delivery and installation. Excluding Coldframe.
The above cedar greenhouse is 8ft x 16ft Kingsbury design, aluminium capping, 4mm toughened safety glass and guttering at a cost of £7650 inc VAT, delivery and installation
This bespoke cedar greenhouse was built on an existing dwarf wall size 10ft x 16ft approx cost was £4895 (delivered and installed) with 7ft eaves, 4mm toughened glass, three auto roof vents and guttering.
The above cedar greenhouse is 12ft x 25ft fitted partition door to each end, aluminium capping, six side vents 4mm toughened safety glass and guttering at a cost of £8795 inc VAT, delivery and installation
WE CAN DESIGN AND MANUFACTURE ANY SHAPE OR SIZE GREENHOUSE!!
This is our BUSY PERIOD so order now to get your Greenhouse as soon as possible or a date to suit your convenience.
Sales & Helpline 01889 562610 – 7 Days a week
Optional Extras To Consider
- Maintenance Free RoofMaintenance Free –No maintenance, or bi-annual preservative treatment is required on the roof timbers of the greenhouse. Increase Greenhouse Lifetime- No rafter or ridge timber exposed on the roof of the greenhouse . Woodpecker Joinery’s unique greenhouse roof capping system, unlike any other greenhouse manufacturer. The system has been designed to perform up to a standard suitable for installation on Conservatory roofs, and to the capacity of securing double glazed glazing units. The design has been specially developed to incorporate a ridge to vent anchoring system which leaves no timber exposed and no requirement for silicones or sealants on the roof, which have limited lifetimes. Once more, as the capping system is designed unique to Woodpecker greenhouses- the implementation of the capping system is discreet and engineered to fit properly with our timber rafters, ridges and roof gable joinery.More information
- Louvres and Side WindowsVisit our greenhouse modification pageCasement Windows and Louvres aid ventilation in a greenhouse and can be perticuarly useful in the summer to prevent a greenhouse from over heating. Asthetically the casement window is the best choice of additional greenhouse ventilation, however the louvre vent can be more effective. Five Blade Auto Vent £95 each Casement window with black antique stay and hinges £95 each
- Door HardwareBrass door hardware can be offered as an alternative to our standard antique black hardware. The hardware is manufactured by Kirkpatrick in the UK, and due to the advantages of brass alloys, benifits from an enchanced lifetime- perfect for exterior use. Per Single Door £100 each Per Double Door £175 each Per Casement window £55 each
- Steel or Aluminium Gutter UpgradeVisit our Gutter upgrade pageAs an optional upgrade we offer both the Lindab Steel gutter system and the Alutec Aluminium rain water systems. Both systems come with an extended gaurentee and offered in a range of colours. A cost estimator is available on our Gutter Upgrade page
- BlindsWoodpecker Joinery now offer Bespoke Greenhouse Blinds –
- Interior fitting to avoid dirt and weather exposure
- Custom made bespoke blinds to fit any size and shape of greenhouse.
- ‘Slow-rise’ modular design with addiotnal spring tensioning feature. When closed down, these blinds can be released and will rise independently with minimal effort.
- Blinds are ready to use after snapping them in place into pre-fitted steel brackets.(Also supplied)
- WaterbuttsVisit our Waterbutt pageSave your rainwater discretely and conveniently! Our popular Contemporary Cedar Water butt has the beauty of Western Red Cedar wood and the durability of plastic. making it ideal for the modern eco-friendly gardener. Handmade, it comes with a brass tap near the base and lift-off lid, the inside has a specially moulded durable HDPE liner to prevent leaks. The cedar butt is available in a 65 gallons & 130 gallon capacity options
- Shed ComboVisit our Shed Combo pageWoodpecker Joinery has been including shed elements within our customers’ cedar greenhouses for many years. Each shed and greenhouse combination is designed to our customers’ exact specification. This ensures the most practical use of space available in the garden for both storage and growing. The addition of a shed can be made to any of our buildings.
RECOMMENED EXTERNAL DIMENSIONS FOR NEW BUILD DWARF WALLS
For more information about Greenhouse Bases and Preperation, please visit our Greenhouse Base Tips page.