Western Red Cedar Staging
- Here at Woodpecker Joinery, we are not only renowned for the quality of our greenhouses but also for the strength and durability of our superior greenhouse staging which, as any gardener will be aware, is an essential addition for the internal growing area. Our high-level shelf are perfect to increase greenhouse capacity for overwintering plants.As part of our bespoke service, we can offer staging made at custom sizes to complement the interior dimensions of your dwarf wall as an optional extra.
Cedar contains naturally occurring preservatives which means our staging is naturally resistant to rot, which means no chemical treatment is ever required to preserve the product. Our premium cedar staging is assembled using stainless steel fixings through out, which further extends the products life time and removes the possibility of any rust stain marks occurring. Our benches can also be offered in bespoke sizes to fit any greenhouse interior.
Benefits of our cedar greenhouse staging –
- Increased air circulation around plants
- Provides a suitable working height for potting and planting
- Lower storage shelf, which can lift out if not required
- A freestanding bench, and so can be moved as required
- Low maintenance
- No chemical treatments or preservatives
The build quality of our greenhouse staging –
- 2″ x 2″ Wooden Frame work
- 7/8″ x 3″ Knot free timber table slats
- Stainless Steel Fixings
- Manufactured at our workshop
- Reinforcing leg corner brackets
- Designed for easy self assembly
All our prices include a lift out bottom shelf, free UK delivery and VAT
6ft Long x 22" Wide Cedar Staging
Our new superior Western Red Cedar staging gives you not only the durability and strength of the Standard Goliath staging range , but adds the natural beauty of Cedar and a quality finishing touch to your greenhouse.
Constructed from Western Red Cedar, 45mm x 45mm framing with 70mm x 15mm slats.
Cedar timbers nateral self preservating properties ensure a long life against rot, with the need for any maintance .
All fixings and screws are stainless steel to prevent rusting and corrosion.
All models come with drop-in lower shelves which can be easily removed.
Designed to ensure you have an ideal working height of 900mm.
Easy Self assembly, Please follow this link for a illustrated guide to download...........