Our Range of Round Cedar Greenhouses
Buy a Loxley or Stramshall octagional greenhouse before 30th September 2018 and get a £100 discount
The smallest of our wooden octagonal greenhouses we have for sale. Even though the footprint of the building is small, the tall 6ft4″ eaves makes the interior growing space inviting for even the taller person. 6ft 6″ x 6ft 6″ octagonal shaped cedar greenhouse is delivered and installed for
£2445£2345 inc. 20% vat.
- The stramshall greenhouse keeps its octaognal shape but its stretched in its width to provide a more accessible smaller greenhouse through its double doors. This modern growhouse style offers the praticallity of a greenhouse, whilst also offering a beautiful garden focal point. 6ft 6″ x 8ft 6″ Octagonal cedar greenhouse is delivered and installed for
£2775£2675 inc. 20% vat.
- The dagdale greenhouse is on of the origional greenhouses Woodpekcer Joinery adveristed for sale when we started back in 1994. The 8ft 3″ x 8ft 3″ decagonal cedar greenhouse, provides a large internal working space whilst taking up very little room, is ideal where space is restricted. An elegant round greenhouse and enhancement to any garden at a cost of£2895 inc. 20% vat.
The Bramhall decagonal greenhouse uses our strong timber design to cover a footprint of 8ft 3″ x 10ft 3″. Double doors provide easy access and with seven bays of staging provides ample space for growing plants or propagating seedlings. The Bramshall is our most popular shaped cedar greenhouse. Delivered and installed for
£3195 inc 20% vat.
The Hixon is the newest addition to our round greenhouse range. This shaped greenhouse was designed at the request of a customer who required a modern large capacity growing space but still wished for a greenhouse which complemented the limitations of a smaller garden. 10ft x 12ft 7″ decagonal cedar greenhouse delivered and installed for
£4195 inc 20% vat.
Our octagonal and decagonal range of shaped greenhouse has always been a popular choice in our greenhouse range. The taller 6ft4″ eaves of the building create a larger interior space over the equivalent sized traditional greenhouse. Over the last few years, we have continued to develop our round buildings to include a maintenance free roof option and more recently we now include rainwater guttering as a standard feature. As with all our greenhouses, we continue to offer a bespoke service. If you have any requested to modify a building to suit your needs please enquire to our sales team.
HAND MADE IN THE UK Take a look at our Staffordshire workshops!
Standard feautres of our shaped greenhouses include-
- ~ Entirely Western Red Cedar construction (Grade 2 Clear & Better)
- ~ 6ft 4″ Height to Eaves
- ~ Lockable Door
- ~ Roof vent and side vents
- ~ Bayliss Mk7 fitted to all roof vents
- ~ Staging and High level shelving
- ~ 4mm English Toughened Safety Glass
- ~ Black Rainwater Gutter and downpipe
- ~ Delivered and Installed by our own fitters
- ~ Ten year Guarantee